We are a woman-owned online health and wellness company specializing in food-based supplements, nutrient dense foods, eco-friendly housewares and water filtration and purification.
"From fresh produce, wild-caught seafood, and meats from 100% grass-fed pastured animals, we believe in eating real foods and supporting the local farmers and fisherman who bring those to us."
Our passion and belief in personal responsibility and self-empowerment for health, wellness and nearly all areas of our life, now begins with nutrient dense food prepared in our kitchen from the best organic and all natural products. From fresh produce, wild-caught seafood, and meats from 100% grass-fed and pastured animals, we believe in eating real foods and supporting the local farmers and fisherman who bring those to us. Instead of relying on the food pyramid, government agencies and industry leaders about what we should eat, we set out on our own quest to determine what was best for us
"We strive to live in harmony with nature, connected to the cycles of the sun, moon and seasons."
What began as a family pursuit of health maintenance evolved into a way of life and a desire to share a passion with others who also wanted to chart a new course. Eventually this led to the discovery of the findings of Dr. Weston Price, the evolution of Radiant Life Company and the unveiling of what we refer to as the Keys to Radiant Wellness as incorporated in our Radiant Wellness Pyramid.
At its foundation our pyramid of health includes the following essential ingredients:
1. Connecting with Nature
- Contact with the earth's energy through either walking barefoot or swimming in its oceans, lakes, rivers and streams. The benefits are now well documented
- Living in harmony with nature - the cycles of the sun, moon and the seasons
- Properly hydrating our bodies with pure water (we can live weeks without food but only a few days without water!)
- Breathing clean air (The essential nature of the air we breathe requires no further explanation)
2. Fueling the body with good and delicious, nutrient dense, real foods... no exceptions
3. Incorporating key supplements and remedies supported by solid science showing life extension and health benefits
4. Avoiding whenever possible and eliminating toxins including pharmaceuticals, processed foods, dangerous electromagnetic frequencies and other stressors
5. Being active while incorporating proper fitness, speed and strength training
6. Ensuring proper sleep, rest and recovery
7. Maintaining a Positive Attitude and being a lifelong learner...be not what you were yesterday, live a purposeful life, strive for economic stability, give back, express one's creativity, become spiritually enlightened, laugh and enjoy the good company of friends and family
When drawn out, it looks something like this:
"Ancient wisdom for modern health"
At Radiant Life, we use the phrase "ancient wisdom for modern health." This concept is woven throughout our product research and selection process. All Radiant Life products are subject to a rigorous set of testing and selection criteria before being introduced and/or represented in our catalog or website.
We make an unyielding commitment to product quality and consistency. We strive to offer items that are whole foods based, sustainably sourced, and which fit into the theme of native nutrition and overall wellness. You will find that the offerings in our catalog and on our website have been carefully selected for purity, nutrient density and sustainability. Whenever feasible, products remain free from pesticides, preservatives, GMOs, gluten and excipients of any kind (including: fillers, lubricants, binders, coatings, flowing agents). It is also important to us that any and all foods and supplements have been prepared without solvents, high temps, bleaching, and deodorizers, and also that they have been packed both ecologically and safely. Our goal is to keep product selection as simple as possible for our customers.
The themes expressed in our Wellness Pyramid are paramount to our core principles as a company, but perhaps more importantly, in the ways we live our day-to-day lives as individuals and as a family. We are dedicated to staying well for our own sake but also in order to maintain our deep commitment in keeping Radiant Life healthy, thriving and built to last for our customers. We prepare meals together, share new and interesting recipes, attend health conferences, sleep grounded (or earthed), walk barefoot when it is practical on the grass and beaches, have water and air purifiers in our homes, stay fit and recreate outdoors as often as possible. Our goal is to truly live a radiant life!
"We urge you to join our family as well!"
If you see us at conferences, we are often there as a family as well (except for the three little ones not pictured). Our son Greg will be the one discussing a wide range of topics while helping with technical matters and customer transactions. Kaitlin, our daughter, is particularly passionate about our kit for homemade baby formula while her husband Michael is our resident expert in the area of Grounding. Kayla, Greg's wife is highly knowledgeable and a gifted blogger and researcher who integrates many of our food offerings into creative, nutrient-dense and mouth watering recipes. Supporting this team are our mission critical Santa Rosa people lead by Mike and Greg who provide the important day-to-day work to ensure products get to you, our highly valued customer, in both a safe and timely manner. Our west coast operations people are a critical component of the growing Radiant Life family! We urge you to join us as well!