- Immune Support. The nutrients and bioactive compounds in Amla help support immune function and keep you feeling your best through all changing seasons.
- Detoxification. Amla contains phytochemicals and antioxidants that help fight free radicals, protect longevity, detoxify the body, and preserve skin health.
- Adaptogen. Amla is categorized as an adaptogen, meaning that it supports the body’s healthy response to environmental, physical, and emotional stress.
- Wildcrafted. ORGANIC INDIA Amalaki is harvested from forests that are designated as “organic” environments by the government of India — this ensures that wild Amalaki trees are protected from environmental pollutants and over-harvesting.
A Rejuvenating superfruit at it's finest.
Amalaki is India's traditional superfruit and is one of the most important herbs in Ayurvedic medicine. Amalaki has been traditionally used to provide rejuvenation and as a tonic for overall health.
The Amalaki Organic India Vitamin C supplement provides a fully bio-available source of natural Vitamin C that is easily digested and assimilated from the whole Amla fruit. Amalaki detoxifies and rejuvenates the digestive system and GI tract, and reduces acidity. Amalaki Vitamin C is naturally abundant in antioxidants that help reduce free radicals and boost immune response. For Amalaki paired with Spirulina, try Amla Plus.
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Serving Per Container: 45
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|†Organic Amla (Emblica officinalis) (fruit)||1000 mg||*|
* Daily Value Not Established
Other Ingredients: Organic Vegetable Pullulan Capsules
†Certified Organic Ingredients
Suggested Use. 2 capsules twice daily with food and water
Do Not Use if Pregnant or Nursing without Consulting a Physician.