Ashwagandha from Organic India
The Ashwagandha supplement (Withania somnifera) is a powerful adaptogenic herb used for centuries as a natural source of energy and vitality. Organic India Ashwagandha capsules provide calmness to help support the body's natural stress response.
Sometimes called "Indian Ginseng" or "Winter Cherry," our Ashwagandha herb supplement is organically grown and processed in its pure, vital form. Ashwagandha is highly valued in the Vedic tradition as a rasayana, or tonic, that promotes longevity and vitality. Ashwagandha is an Ayurvedic name that translates to "the rooted power of a horse," a reference to this herb's revitalizing and strengthening properties. Ashwagandha is also known as "Indian Ginseng," as its actions parallel those of the Ginseng used in Chinese medicine. Ashwagandha churna, or powder, is traditionally combined with boiled milk and honey to provide a nourishing tonic. Organic India's Ashwagandha capsules are an excellent alternative to the now over-harvested ginseng, as it grows quickly and is cultivated using regenerative farming practices that heal our Earth.
- Stress-Relieving. As an adaptogen, Ashwagandha supports the body and mind’s healthy response to physical, mental and environmental stress.
- Supports Endurance. Studies have found that Ashwagandha can increase stamina and endurance; thereby helping to improve physical performance.
- Tonic Effects. Ashwagandha has been used classically and today as a tonic, which brings a sense of vigor and wellbeing.
- Sleep Quality. Supports restful sleep without sedating.
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Serving Per Container:45
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|†Organic Ashwagandha (Withania somnifero) (root)||800 mg||*|
* Daily Value Not Established
Other Ingredients: Organic Vegetable Pullulan Capsules
†Certified Organic Ingredients
Suggested Use. 2 capsules twice daily with food and water
Do Not Use if Pregnant or Nursing without Consulting a Physician.