Reef friendly, biodegradable Sunscreen.
Protect baby's delicate skin from the sun's harmful rays with our SPF 40 Baby Sunscreen. Gentle, moisturizing and water resistant for 40 minutes, it has just 6 ingredients (including calming Chamomile and soothing Calendula) and provides safe, effective broad-spectrum protection with mineral zinc oxide. Pediatrician tested and approved and hypoallergenic with sunflower oil as its base for easy application. One of the highest rated sunscreens on the Environmental Working Group list.
- Gentle and effective broad-spectrum protection with just 6 ingredients
- Pediatrician tested and approved and hypoallergenic
- Safe and effective pharmaceutical grade non-nano Zinc Oxide is approved for the treatment and prevention of diaper rash
- Base of certified organic Sunflower oil makes for easy application
- Water-resistant for 40 minutes
- Reef friendly, biodegradable, and certified cruelty-free
- Non-GMO certified by NSF to NSF Non-GMO True North
Active Sunscreen Ingredient:
Non-Nano, Uncoated Zinc Oxide 22.5%
*Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, *Cera Alba (Beeswax), Tocopherol (Sunflower Vitamin E), *Anthemis Nobilis (Roman Chamomile) Flower Oil, *Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract, *Hippophae Rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn) Fruit Extract
98% Organic Ingredients Certified by NSF
Directions for use: Knead tube before each use. For full protection, apply liberally (2mg/cm2 of skin) to all exposed skin 15 minutes before sun exposure, then rub in to reduce whitening effect. Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.
Reapply baby sunscreen: After 40 minutes of swimming or sweating. Immediately after towel drying. At least every 2 hours.
Sun Safety Tips: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease these risks, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and practice other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10am - 2pm.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
- For children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.
Warnings- For external use only
Do Not Use on damaged or broken skin. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Keep out of reach of children. IF product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
I use this on my toddler and myself. Its great! I live in very desert environment and helps with the sun, my skin feels great protected and not dry. It does leave bit of white residue but its fine, it looks like foundation. I like the non toxic smell.