Spa Quality Bentonite Clay for Your Own Home!
Since 2500 B.C., medicinal and beautifying clays have been used by many cultures for their benefits to the skin, including the Egyptians, Germans, Romans, and Greeks, as well as ancient tribes from Australia, South, Central, and North America. Discover the time-tested healing benefits for yourself today!
This clay has countless uses. Try it as a refreshing deep cleaning, facial mask to help clear up skin blemishes or add it to a full detox bath. Additionally, you can use a bit of this clay to help reduce irritations from insect bites and stings!
- Shrinks Pores
- Creates Radiant Skin Glow
- Sloughs-Off Dead Cells
- Reduces Oily Skin
- Draws Out & Removes Impurities as it Dries
- Heals, Cleanses, Conditions, and Soothes
Ingredients: 100% Bentonite Clay.
Directions for Use:
- Mix 3 parts water or raw apple cider vinegar with one part clay.
- Stir thoroughly into smooth paste.
- Apply thin layer to face (about 1/8" thick).
- Allow mask to dry for 20-30 minutes. Reduce time for sensitive skin.
- Rinse off with lukewarm water.
- Use once or twice weekly to keep skin beautiful and refreshed.
- Suitable for all skin types. Slight redness is normal and will disappear 30 minutes after removal. Use up to twice a week. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. 16 oz of clay makes 10-15 facials. FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.