Reef friendly, biodegradable Sunscreen.
Whether you're heading to the beach, pool or lake, or just planning to spend time outside doing outdoorsy things (think biking, light hiking or gardening), this SPF 30 Sunscreen protects skin from damaging UVA and UVB rays. Water resistant for 40 minutes, it has just 5 ingredients, including mineral zinc oxide, a safe and effective active mineral ingredient
- One of our simplest sunscreens, just 5 ingredients
- No added fragrance
- Safely blocks the sun's harmful rays with non-nano mineral Zinc Oxide
- Made with organic and skin-soothing Sunflower oil, Beeswax, Seabuckthorn and Vitamin E
- Water and sweat resistant for 40 minutes
- Reef friendly, biodegradable, and certified cruelty-free
- Non-GMO certified by NSF to NSF Non-GMO True North
Active Sunscreen Ingredient:
Uncoated Zinc Oxide 18.75%
*Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, *Cera Alba (Beeswax), Tocopherol (Sunflower Vitamin E), *Hippophae Rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn) Fruit Extract.
98% Organic Ingredients Certified by NSF
Directions for use: Knead tube before each use. For full protection, apply liberally (2mg/cm2 of skin) to all exposed skin 15 minutes before sun exposure, then rub in to reduce whitening effect. Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.
Reapply natural sunscreen: After 40 minutes of swimming or sweating. Immediately after towel drying. At least every 2 hours.
Sun Safety Tips: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease these risks, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and practice other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10am - 2pm.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
- For children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.
Warnings- For external use only
Do Not Use on damaged or broken skin. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
When using this prodcut keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Keep out of reach of children. IF product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away