An outstanding blend of 4 great nutrient dense oils!
- Olive Oil, Flaxseed Oil, Borage Oil and Sesame Oil.
- Clinically proven, nutrient dense, life-essential fatty acids
- 100% pesticide-free oil blend containing idealratios of Omega 3, 6 (GLA - gamma linolenic acid)and 9 essential fatty acids
Delicious, full-bodied gourmet taste: mix in salads,soups, entrees and beverages
- extra virgin, cold-pressed, unrefined oliveoil from sun-ripened Moroccan olives
- unrefined, unfiltered, organic flaxseed oil
- English borage oil, the highest source ofGLA (gamma linolenic acid)
- "beyond organic" sesame oil
Radiant Life is licensed to distribute nutritional supplements, foods and wellness products manufactured by Premier Research Labs, Austin, Texas, USA.
Disclaimer: The information provided here is meant to serve as an educational resource for determining your options and making your own informed choices. It is not intended as medical advice or to diagnose, prescribe, or treat any specific illness. The statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA.
8 oz Liquid
Serving Size: 2 Teaspoons (10 mL)
Servings Per Container: about 23
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from fat||80|
|Total Fat||9 g||12%|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||2.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%|
|Includes 0 g Added Sugars|
Not a significant source of dietary fiber, Vitamin D, Calcium, Iron, or potassium.
* % Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
Ingredients: Cold-pressed, Extra Virgin Olive Oil; Organic, Cold-pressed Flaxseed Oil; Sesame Seed Oil; Borage Oil
Recommended Use. Take 2 teaspoons daily with food. Add to salads, main dishes or other foods. Refrigerate after opening.
- Premier quality, plant-based essential fatty acid blend with naturally occuringomega-3 oils
- Inert gas-flushedto protect freshness. Avoid heating for maximum benifit. Once opened, use within 90 days.
Delicious, full-bodied gourmet taste
Tests on to all four biofield polarities, thus delivering optimal nutritional resonance
Fatty Acid Content
Omega 3 (Linolenic Acid) (1351 mg/svg)
Omega 6 (Linoleic Acid) (1642 mg/svg)
Omega 9 (Oleic Acid) (4234 mg/svg)
Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA) (36.4 mg/svg)