- Grade A Amber & Rich Maple Syrup is drawn from woodland sap early in the season, is light golden amber in color and offers a smooth, buttery maple taste.
- Grade A Dark & Robust Maple Syrup is crafted from sap later in the season, is dark amber-brown in color and has a robust, full-body maple taste.
- Organic certification ensures biodiversity and health of the forest, and results in a pure, high-quality nutrient-dense maple syrup.
- Organic maple syrup is a single ingredient superfood sweetener
Grade A Amber & Rich Maple Syrup has a smooth buttery maple taste and is light golden-amber in color, it is crafted from sap harvested early in the maple season. It is a popular choice for table syrup, over ice cream and in coffee.Our Grade A Dark & Robust Maple Syrup is crafted from sap harvested toward the latter part of maple season. It is dark in color and has a deep robust maple flavor. Many folks prefer Dark & Robust for table syrup, baking, sauces/marinades. Maple Valley Cooperative is the leading supplier of organic maple syrup for the Master Cleanse. Maple Valley Cooperative carefully crafts the finest maple syrup available from our cooperative farmer members in small batches resulting in a delicious taste experience.
Serving Size 2 Tbsp (30mL)
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
Amount / Serving
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrate 27g
Dietary Fiber g
Total Sugars 24g
Vitamin D 0mcg
Riboflavin 0.508 mg
|Organic Fruit & Berries Blend||975 mg||à|
Ingredients: organic grade A maple syrup
- Vital minerals
- No GMOs used
- Certified Kosher
- Keep refrigerated after opening