- Eco-friendly yoga mat material
- Natural jute and non-slip PER combine to make this yoga mat stable, strong and sustainable
- 1/8" thickness cushions your bones and joints
- Lightweight, easy to transport
- Outstanding grip and moisture absorption
- Recyclable, renewable, biodegradable
A lightweight mat that is renewable, recyclable and biodegradable.
The combination of natural jute fiber and eco-friendly PER makes our Sattva Jute Yoga Mats strong, supple and sustainable. PER (Polymer Environmental Resin) is a biodegradable synthetic material that is a non-toxic alternative to conventional materials used in yoga mats. While this environmentally friendly yoga mat is great for any style of practice, the natural Jute fiber absorbs moisture making it especially great for hot yoga styles and yogis with slippery hands and feet. It is also light weight, making it easy to transport to class or to use while traveling.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How do I care for my Sattva Jute Mat?
A. Because it is made of natural fibers, we recommend spot cleaning with water only.
Q. What makes this mat eco-friendly
A. It is made from jute and non-slip PER (Polymer Environmental Resin), a biodegradable synthetic material that is a non-toxic alternative to conventional materials used in yoga mats. Sattva Mats are carefully handmade to ensure optimal quality.
Size: 24" x 68"
Material: Jute/PER, Latex-free