Digestion & Colon Support
Triphala supplement supports the entire GI tract, including digestion, elimination and assimilation of nutrients. One of the oldest and most renowned herbal formulas from the Vedic tradition, Triphala is a gentle, nourishing blend of three certified organic fruits: Amla, also known as Amalaki (Phyllanthus emblica)Belleric myrobalan, also known as Bibhitaki (Terminalia bellerica) and Chebulic myrobalan, also known as Haritaki (Terminalia chebula).
Organic India Triphala is made of only fruit pulp, no seeds. Amla, Belleric myrobalan, and Chebulic myrobalan are three of Ayurveda's most widely used superfruits. Belleric myrobalan is a 3 taste herb and Amla and Chebulic myrobalan are two of the very few 5 taste herbs in the world.
- Healthy Elimination. Bibhitaki (Terminalia bellerica) brings a gentle laxative action to the classic Triphala formula.
- Gut Health. Haritaki (Terminalia chebula), known to support healthy bowel movement and gut health, supports all three doshas in Ayurveda.
- Digestive Health. This formula has long been used for digestive comfort and efficiency.
- Nutritious. Amla contains nutrients and antioxidants that rejuvenate the body and mind.
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Serving Per Container: 45
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|†Organic Amla (Emblica officinalis) (fruit)||320 mg||*|
|†Organic Bibhitaki (Teminalia bellirica) (fruit)||320 mg||*|
|†Organic Haritaki (Terminalia chebula) (fruit)||320 mg||*|
* Daily Value Not Established
Other Ingredients: Organic Vegetable Pullulan Capsules
†Certified Organic Ingredients
Suggested Use. 2 capsules twice daily with water before or after meals.
Do Not Use if Pregnant or Nursing without Consulting a Physician.
Prop 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.