Unique E Features:
This concentrate oil is exactly the same Vitamin E as in our softgel form, but dispensed in a 1oz. white-opaque glass pump bottle.
- .75 ml = one 700mg softgel (400 I.U. or 268mg) of alpha-tocopherol along with 300mg of gamma-tocopherol plus delta- and beta-tocopherol
- .75 ml = a little more than 1/8 tsp. This is not exact but may be used as a reference. A graduated eye-dropper is the best tool for exact measurement.
- For a general dosage guide see “Product Information” for our softgels. Please speak with your primary health care provider before providing variable dosing for a child.
- Supports overall cardiovascular and circulatory health
- Promotes healthy coronary blood flow
- Provides antioxidant support
- Supports the body’s ability to appropriately process and utilize important lipids
- Helps in the maintenance of cholesterol levels that are already within the normal range.
- Helps support healthy red blood cell flow
- Supports healthy focus and memory retention
- Helps to promote healthy brain function
- Provides antioxidant support throughout the body
- Helps maintain the integrity of cellular function
- Supports healthy immune function
- Promotes eye health
- Supports and promotes the immune system
- Supports the body’s ability to regulate pro-inflammatory molecules, including C-reactive protein
- May be applied externally as a topical to promote dermal health
The highest concentration of pure Vitamin E
This liquid form of our UNIQUE E® Mixed Tocopherols Concentrate is ideal for vegetarians and those who prefer to not swallow a capsule, as well as for variable dosing for children and animals. Kosher and Halal friendly, and certified Vegan. .75 ml (one pump) = one 700mg softgel
UNIQUE E® Mixed Tocopherols Concentrate Oil.
Available in a compact easy-to-carry 1oz. bottle.
.75 ml (one pump) = one 700mg softgel
Certified Vegan, Kosher and Halal friendly.
Exactly the same Vitamin E as in our softgel form — but dispensed in a 1oz. white-opaque glass pump bottle. – A Dietary Supplement that can be used as a Topical.
Our Mixed Tocopherols Concentrate Oil is perfect as a dietary supplement for those following a vegetarian diet or for those who do not wish to swallow softgels. It is convenient for variable dosing for children and animals.
It can also be used for topical applications directly on the skin. Ideal for dermal soothing and hydrating, it can be used to rejuvenate stressed skin. It contains the highest concentration of the complete Vitamin E tocopherol complex — HIGH-Gamma, HIGH-Alpha, with Beta and Delta isomers. Mixed Tocopherols Concentrate Oil is completely void of fillers or additives that can turn rancid. This all-natural, PURE Vitamin E concentrate consists of the natural form of Vitamin E as obtained through the diet and as used by the body.
Serving Size: .75 ml
Serving Per Container: 40
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol)||268 mg||1333%|
|Proprietary Blend d-gamma tocopherol, d-delta tocopherol and d-beta tocopherol||432 mg||*|
*Percent Daily Value (DV) not established.
What about vitamin E and drug interactions?
People using drugs such as blood-thinners, cholesterol medications, blood pressure medications, etc, should always start with 1 softgel (400 I.U.) and work up to optimum dosage over time as needed. Vitamin E can temporarily increase blood pressure in individuals with high blood pressure—monitoring dosage is required. However, it has been reported that, over time, vitamin E supplementation can support healthy blood pressure levels. Always speak with your primary health care provider before adding this or any other dietary supplement to your daily health regimen.*
Vitamin E is fat soluble, what about liver toxicity, what level is safe? Unlike other fat soluble vitamins, vitamin E is NOT accumulated in the liver. This astonishing fact was recently proven in a paper entitled, Vitamin E Trafficking (see references below). The authors report, “the liver does not accumulate ‘toxic’ amounts of vitamin E. Excess vitamin E is not accumulated in the liver, but is excreted, mostly in bile, via a p-glycoprotein (ABCB4)-mediated process.” Speak with your primary health care provider to determine a dosage that is appropriate for your health goals.*
Love the fact you don't have to pierce a gelatin capsule to get the vitamin E you need. Readily available and convenient to use. I use it on burns and on my sensitive skin.