Chlorophyll Packed Organic Barley Juice Powder
This CO2 low temp-dried Organic Barley Grass Juice Powder preserves this impressive superfood in a vibrant, pure powder. At the peak of nutrition, our emerald green grasses are harvested, juiced, and dried into a fresh powder that's a cinch to mix in juice, water, or your fave smoothie. Organic Barley Grass Juice Powder is your convenient go-to for green grass nutrition — no juicing required.
Just after being harvested from organic farmlands, the barley grass is cold washed and juiced. Because this grass is fresh from the field, all the nutrients and goodies needed to benefit your health are fully captured. From seed to harvest to the final cold milling into a fine powder, they're a snap to use. Readily dissolves into juice or water, or add to your smoothie or favorite recipe.
Many of grass juice's known cleansing and healing effects are due to its abundant chlorophyll content. Grass juices, when grown and processed with special care like we use, are also bursting with bioactive enzymes. One, in particular, is superoxide dismutase, or SOD, and it is indeed a "super" hero when it comes to protecting cells from free radical damage. Another rare natural enzyme is P4D1, a potent enzyme for healthy cell repair. Organic Barley Grass Juice Powder is truly one of nature's most perfect superfoods, offering a revitalizing spark to anyone's day!
Key Nutritional Benefits:
- Certified organic, kosher, non-GMO
- Fresh, clean, earthy flavor with no burnt/stale taste common to some grass powder products
- Easy to mix in juice, water, smoothies, and more!
- Absolutely no fillers, sweeteners, carriers, or other unwanted additives
- USA-grown on a dedicated 200+ acre organic farm on organically enriched soils
- Peak harvest and cold-pressed juicing for optimal nutrition and bioactivity
- Patented CO2 low temperature-dried through an exclusive Synergy process to retain full enzyme and chlorophyll profile, and to ensure freshness
- Never unduly subjected to heat, solvents, oxygen, or other harsh processing
Serving Size: 2.5 g (1 ½ teaspoon)
Serving Per Container: 60
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin A (100% as beta-carotene)||550 IU||10%**|
|Vitamin K1||60 mcg||75%**|
**Percent Daily Values based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Other Ingredients: Organic barley grass; organic gum acacia; vegetable cellulose. Contains: fermented soy
Suggested Use: Mix 1½ teaspoons with 2–6 oz. filtered water or your favorite juice depending on if you prefer a straight-up barley grass "shot" or a mellower tonic. More or less may be used depending on your personal preferences.
Don't love the taste of barley grass but want the benefits? Throw it in your morning smoothie with yummy fruits and veggies or in savory sauces and dressings. You'll never even know it's there (go easy, a little goes a long way)!