Chlorophyll Packed Organic Wheat Grass
This CO2 low temp-dried Organic Wheat Grass Juice Powder preserves the life and vitality of this popular, chlorophyll-rich health tonic. At the peak of nutrition, these emerald green blades of wheat grass are harvested, juiced, and dried into a fresh, alive powder that's a cinch to mix in juice, water, or your fave smoothie. Energize your day with a blast of green — no juicing required!
Just after being harvested from organic farmlands, the wheat grass is cold washed and juiced. Because this grass is fresh from the field, all the nutrients and goodies needed to benefit your health are fully captured. From seed to harvest to the final cold milling into a fine powder, they're a snap to use. Readily dissolves into juice or water, or add to your smoothie or favorite recipe.
Wheat grass juice is the ultimate in leafy green goodness and a rightful ritual for many health-conscious people who swear by their daily shot of this green pick-me-up. With its full roster of amino acids, enzymes, chlorophyll, vitamins and minerals like vitamin K, beta-carotene, iron and calcium, wheat grass juice is a nutritional jackpot.
Key Nutritional Benefits:
- Certified organic, kosher, non-GMO
- Fresh, clean, earthy flavor with no burnt/stale taste common to some grass powder products
- Easy to mix in juice, water, smoothies, and more!
- Absolutely no fillers, sweeteners, carriers, or other unwanted additives
- USA-grown on a dedicated 200+ acre organic farm on organically enriched soils
- Peak harvest and cold-pressed juicing for optimal nutrition and bioactivity
- Patented CO2 low temperature-dried through an exclusive Synergy process to retain full enzyme and chlorophyll profile, and to ensure freshness
- Never unduly subjected to heat, solvents, oxygen, or other harsh processing
Serving Size: 2.5 g (1 ½ teaspoon)
Serving Per Container: About 60
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin A (100% as beta-carotene)||900 IU||20%**|
|Vitamin K1||52 mcg||65%**|
**Percent Daily Values based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Suggested Use: Mix 1 ½ teaspoon with 2-6 oz. filtered water or your favorite juice depending on if you prefer a straight-up barley grass "shot" or mellower tonic. More or less may used depending on your personal preferences.
Don't love the taste of barley grass but want the benefits? Throw it in your morning smoothie with yummy fruits and veggies or in savory sauces and dressing and you'd never know it was there (go easy, a little goes a long way)!
Free of Gluten, dairy, additives and GMOs
Organically grown and cold-processed in the USA/EU